Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lil Hipster

Hello and good morning...

Happy Survivor Day!!! can't wait to see what happens this week!!!

Up on the Practical Scrappers Blog is the May sketch... sadly it will be the last sketch from the blog since they will be ending their blog this month...I've been apart of the team since July 2012, so I'm very sad they are closing down..

Here is my page of my lil one who got ahold of my glasses, "eyes" as she calls them and I couldn't resist a pic of her:

 I used Carta Bella papers, probably one of my FAVE line from them and these fun AC Amy Tan thickers for my title:

and added lots of layers under the photo:

and here is the sketch:

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

7 comments :

  1. Oh, this LO is so cute, Wendi!! Love the cork background and your title. Chorley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the cork and LOVING that adorable photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that PS is shutting down. I adore this layout and the photo! So pretty and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable picture and great layout!!! I love the cork with the pp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!