Monday, August 18, 2014

Bestie.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!! Last day of summer, and back to school tomorrow!!!

Up on the Cards in Envy blog is the latest card challenge to play along with.
The Challenge: Best of Friends..

I made this card for my daughter to give to her bestie for her birthday. I was there when she opened it and she loved it too. That always makes me feel good too, even from an eleven year old.


I used some older Simple Stories, added a pleat and some sewing over it...
And fussy cut out a butterfly for an embellie:

Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
  1. No square cards.  All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
  2. No lumpy, bumpy cards.  Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
  3. Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
  4. No Back Linking.  Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates.  If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
  5. Entry must be for the current theme: Best of Friends
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the folded paper and the butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pleated paper, butterfly and stitching. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the pleated paper and the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO darn adorable!! I know Sydney's bestie will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love that paper ruffle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet, I think that your daughter will be really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy this is absolutely adorable! I love the pleat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy, love your pleat and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!