Sunday, August 17, 2014

Merry Christmas... and happy birthday...

Hello and good morning...

Happy Sunday!!!

Up on the Weekly Christmas Card challenge blog is the latest card challenge to work with...
The challenge: Embossing, wet or dry.

 I decided to dry emboss and broke out my cuttlebug.. and used a piece of vellum and embossed some stars on it:


I used some VERY old Teresa Collins papers.. and then fussy cut one of the embossed stars


So come on over and play along!!!!

and the Happy Birthday part.. well it's my birthday.. yup, one year old and wiser too.. I'm one of those milestone bdays this year, so trying to decide if I'm accepting that or not.. LOL!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Happy birthday lovely friend! Hope you have a super blessed day! Love your card, especially the embossed stars! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy happy happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :) I loveeeeeeeeeee this card!!!! Loving the texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

    What an awesome card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday dear friend! Hope you had an awesome day!

    Love the embossing and the fussy cut embossed star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty ~ love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!