Monday, March 9, 2015

Journey.

Hello and good morning..

Happy Monday!!! hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog is the latest sketch to work with for week #2.
I scrapped these photos from our Hawaii trip, that was over a year ago... totally hope to make it back there again. It was just plain amazing.


I pulled out some Allison Kreft Webster Pages that I had in my stash and loved the colors in them. I used this wood HS wording for my title:


And added on a pop of stitching on the page:


Here is the sketch:


Can't wait to see how you used it!!!

thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love the colors, all your layers and stitching Wendi! Way to rock the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and such a gorgeous page Wendi!! Love the papers you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the wood bit title piece!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how you have been using greens lately! And what an amazing picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are STUNNING and I love the mix of green papers and how amazing they work with the colors in your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!