Happy Monday!!!! hope ya had a great weekend!!!
Up on the Cards In Envy blog is a very cool new challenge to play along with.
The challenge: Pretty in PINK.
Here's my VERY pink card:
I totally fell in LOVE with this ombre pink paper and fussy cut out some triangles and used some pop dots on them through out the card:
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: PRETTY IN PINK...
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!