Thursday, April 23, 2015

Summer Fun- Use Your Stash Blog Hop.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Friday!!!! I am super ready for the weekend and a bit of a break, it's a been looong week for some reason.

You should have arrived here from Majken's blog for the Use Your Stash blog hop. ( in case you are lost, Christine's blog is the first one in the hop).

Here is my layout, using some much older MME Kate and Co. collection.
This photo is of our two girls swimming last summer at their grandparents house, having a great time.


I added some layers with washi, paper strips and some machine sewing:


and some light yellow and aqua mist splats on the page too:


You are now off to the lovely and talented Wendy to see what she has created for the hop.

I used the Stuck April 15 sketch
and played along with the Crafty Steals color challenge- pink, yellow and aqua

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

20 comments :

  1. Loving the Wendi!! Such a bright and happy page!!
    Oh, and I'm with you. This HAS been a long week! I'm ready for the weekend too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this has been a long week!
    Love your layers and colors on this fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING the enamel dots, the colors and that stitching!!!!! And AMEN to the weekend FINALLY being here ... ridiculously LONG week!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute! I especially like how you put the little dots on the dots! the layered boarder looks fabulous! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super colour combo.. super cute page and photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout!
    Love washi tape.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Wendi, love the bright colour scheme and the bits of washi and stitching - looks amazing! Thanks so much for linking up with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those papers...so bright and cheery! Love your layering! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout! The black card stock frame really helps the already gorgeous colors POP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mix of patterns and colors! Great layout! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fabulous!! Such a fun & happy layout!! Love the bright colours & the stitching. Thanks so much for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just bopped over from Leslie's blog. Love your layout - simple yet with lots of details like the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous page. Love all the polka dots and circles. And what a sweet photo!! Love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving all the colors...and patterns. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Wendi, your layout is awesome! Love all the stitching, enamel and splatter details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in LOVE with this!!! These are my colors and I love your design!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable page! I love all the dots and the texture from stitching and the roughed up paper edges! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bright colors and the picture is so sweet. Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved that collection, and I love how you used the pink and white polka dot as a background! Your girls are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a happy page, Wendi! Love your combination of patterns and bold, bright, happy color! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!