Tuesday, August 18, 2015

You Are So Sweet.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.

I wanted to share with you my latest layout, that is also the latest challenge layout for the Got Talent Contest going on over in the forum area.

I wanted to take the rule of threes, that alot of us scrapbookers and artists tend to work in, and use it towards actual techniques on your pages.
I used the Basic Grey Barista collection... one that I was drooling over since I saw it released in the sneaks. I LOVE the muted colors, which I usually don't tend to gravitate towards, but this line was super cool.


I scrapped a photo of my lil one at the park, she was just too excited playing. I used a set of the Evalicious stamps for my "frappe" drink, and paper pieced it together. A technique I haven't used in awhile so it was kinda fun.


I used a few of the Lifes Sweet Evalicious snips throughout the page:


And used a few of the Basic Grey Barista sticker circles and cut them in half and added them on the layout:


I got messy with some gesso and some mist splats through the page and had fun with it.
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

5 comments :

  1. I love it, as Always!! is it a die the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the mix of patterns and that adorable photo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love l the monochromatic with the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your frappe! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page! Love the design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!