Friday, August 21, 2015

You R 12.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Friday!!!! Whose ready for the weekend??? I am, so brang it on!!!

Up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog is the second sketch for the month to play along with. At first I was a bit stumped on what to do. So I thought a lil outside the box and came up with this, and really ended up enjoying the sketch.

I scrapped this photo of my daughter on her last bday. She only wanted cereal for breakfast, I offered to make her something, so I ended up adding a candle to it, to start her birthday day off .

 
I used the Simple Stories So Fancy collection, and only used a 6x6 pad of paper for all my papers.
I also punched some circles and added some enamels and misting splats through the page.


And added some bold thickers for the title to make it stand out:

Here is the sketch:


Hope you get a chance to play along...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

3 comments :

  1. Love all the rectangles, circles and pink! Such a beautiful layout!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet to add a candle to her cereal!! I loveeeeeee this! LOVING how the title just pops and loving the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page!! Such a sweet picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!