Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Apron Strings All Year Cheer Kit- part 2.

Hello and good morning....

Happy New Years Eve!!!! any fun plans??? I think we are just going to order food in, play games, maybe watch a movie and stay up till midnight.. (real exciting right...)

Today I am sharing with you some of the cards that I created with the Apron Strings All Year Cheer Kit... It was a blase to work with and packed with amazing papers and embellies!!! These cards used the Pebbles and Jillbean Soup lines in the kit.


PARTY TIME: (using Pebbles)



MAKE HAPPY: (using Jillibean Soup)




PARTY THIS WAY: (Jillibean Soup and some Pebbles)


JUST 4 YOU: ( using Pebbles)


Here is what the December kit looks like:




Make sure to check out the Apron Strings store and the layout kits and other goodies in stock!!!

thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

2 comments :

  1. I love all your layers on these fun cards! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan sounds like ours! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee these!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!