Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Apron Strings All Year Cheer Kit- part 1.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Wednesday....

Today I am sharing with you some of the cards that I created with the Apron Strings All Year Cheer Kit... It was a blase to work with and packed with amazing papers and embellies!!!


These group of cards used the Carta Bella winter line... which I had a blast working with...

HO HO HO:
(funny story about this card. I made it and put it on my desk to photo the next day. But I needed a card for a gift I was sending out, so I wrote in this one and packed it up... then realized I didn't photo the card..oppps.. so I had to open up the taped up box, take a pic, and then reseal it up... LOL!!!)



BRRR ITS COLD:




A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY:
(the blues were perfect for some guy cards)



Here is what the December kit looks like:




Make sure to check out the Apron Strings store and the layout kits and other goodies in stock!!!

thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

3 comments :

  1. Ha!! I think we have all had those photo moments! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the cup on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I've done that before too! lol!
    I love your cards and love seeing what you do with this kit each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!