Monday, December 28, 2015

October Fun.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Monday!!!! hope you allll had a wonderful holiday!!!

Today I am sharing with you my take on the latest sketch at Sketches in Thyme for sketch #178. I used some of the Close to My Heart Halloween papers for my layout. The photos were from two years ago Halloween costumes of the kids, I just love scrapping anything Halloween.

The sketch is a two pager, and it was great to finally do a two pager, I haven't done one in forever!!!



Here is the right side:



And the left side:



I scrapped Halloween night, pumpkin carving and the Halloween patch we went... got it all on the pages. Hope you get a chance to play along with the sketch.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

3 comments :

  1. This is soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the photos and the distressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween 2 pager! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween layouts....can you believe it's almost 2016?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!