Thursday, February 25, 2016

Crocodile Friend- Practical Scrappers Use Your Stash Blog Hop..

Hello and good morning...

Happy Friday!!!! If you're like me, you are more than ready for the weekend. We start back up baseball season, so we will be there on Saturday, and the next Saturdays through May, I'm sooo excited...

You should have arrived here from the lovely Sandy's blog on the Practical Scrapper Use Your Stash Blog hop... If you want to start at the beginning you can head over to Katrina's blog where the fun started...

Here is my layout of my lil one. She has had an imaginary crocodile friend that she brings along with her places. Today she brought him with her, and held him on the leash all day, so I had to take a photo of her with her "friend".


I used the Bella Blvd Molly line for my page, it's still a fave of mine...
I added several stickers from the line and some enamels:


And added some journaling about her "crocodile friend" too:


I used the Stuck Feb 15 sketch for my layout here.

Now head over to the talented Lee-Ann's blog for more inspiration...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

13 comments :

  1. Love the fantastic colours! Great page Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooooooo sweet that she has an imaginary friend! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you used the 'Molly' collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Wendi! I love how you placed the alphas on the vertical....amazing layering and journalling. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - great story highlighted with a lovely layout! I love the circles and lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet page, love those papers too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    PS love your new profile pic, great haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful, Wendy! Love this young and fresh style. Thanks for sharing at Stuck?! Sketches. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable page!! What a fabulous thing to scrapbook. A great way to remember her imaginary friend!! SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Such a cute photo and story! I love your layout and the Molly Collection too! I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute page and I love the story. Nice to see you joining the challenges at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous page! I love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!