Saturday, March 5, 2016

@ Arches- March Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop.

Hello and good morning...



Welcome to the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop.. You should have arrived here from Donna's blog... After that you will be on your way over to  Teresa's blog... If you are lost, start off at Gloria's blog..

For my project, I scrapped a photo of us on our last summer's vacation to Arches... If you haven't gone there, please go!! It's amazing. lots of cool view, great hikes and the arches were stunning.. I used the older Fancy Pants line As You Wish, it's still a favorite and it's almost all gone too :( 



I fussy cut a few diamonds, added some enamels and mist splats.. and a few pieces from the ephemera pack:



And decided to go with white lettering to pop of the kraft cardstock:


I used the March 1 Stuck Sketch for my layout.


So now you are off to the lovely Teresa to see what she has created this month...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

16 comments :

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live the colors, fussy cutting and the distressing. Looks like a fun and beautiful place to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page!! I always love how you use this line!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful page! I just do not seem to have it in me to scrapbook but I do love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout... especially since i have made that long hike up to Arches and can appreciate how hard it is to get to the top LOL.... Thanks for sharing it and have a wonderful and crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the distressing! This is beautiful Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout and great use of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous layout, Wendy. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout, love all the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful page layout. I love all the layers, colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Wendi! Love th e layers and photo collage! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch! I love the photo block. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice layout ! Great job at layering ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great take on the sketch! I love the mix of colours and patterns! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the distressing, looks like a fantastic trip you had! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!