Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hamster Zhu.

**If you are looking for the My Scraps & More sketch blog hop click HERE**

Hello and good evening..
Well I am sad to say the the Boy Meets Girl scrapbook challenge blog is going on it's last month and will be closing down after January :( I felt privileged to be a DT member for the last couple of months, and had played along before as a player.

The last BOY challenge for January is this: I would like you to use a   Christmas photo with NON traditional papers.

Here is a Christmas morning page of my son opening a Zhu Zhu pet, remember when those lil things were pretty hugs about 4 years ago???

 I used mainly Fancy Pants, some BG and Studio Calico papers, nothing on here is Christmas related at all.

I added a punch negative star with a rub on star and then a MME enamel dot:


Hope you check out the last challenges for the month and get to play along.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great night!!

4 comments :

  1. Great mix of patterns---perfect for a boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always ~ LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fun. I like the masculine touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper mix, love the cut out chevron, background paper and offset photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!