Sunday, January 5, 2014

Top 13 Cards for 2013

**for my My Scraps and More Sketch blog hop, click HERE**

Hello and good morning...

Hope you are having a lazy Sunday... It feels super weird not to do a 365 Cards Challenge post today, since the blog has come to and end :( and I feel sad since I started as a player, but then was lucky enough to be a DT member since Dec 2010 and then a sketch artist for the past year.... I will sure miss it.

so I thought I would do a post of my FAVE cards for 2013:

Jan: GDT for Housecalls with Madge kits

Feb- DT for Apron Strings Feb All Year Cheer kit

Feb #2 choice: making a 365 Card with my bloggie buddy Rose, her card is on the left, mine is on the right

March: a 365 Cards pick and I was feeling artsy at the time

April: Using Echo Park papers with Kreaxion punches

May: used the Practical Scrappers sketch for the month

June: using the June All Year Cheer Kit for this tag and matching envie

July: using the Apron Strings kit and you can find the tutorial on the bow HERE.

August: using the Apron Strings Aug All Year Cheer Kit

September: using the monthly card sketch for Practical Scrappers

October: using Elle's Studio for Card Making Day

November: this is probably my FAVE card this year, using the Nov Apron Strings kit

December: a lil snowman card for the Cards in Envy reveal

Thanks sooo much for stopping by...
Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. You always make the best cards, Wendi!
    Fabulous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your cards and I'm sad to not see a sketch today! I love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! These are all amazing!! You rocked 2013 and can't wait to see what you bring this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such lusciousness!!!!! How did you possibly pick just 13???

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome mix of cards! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun look back!!!!
    wow! has it really been a year sense i was down???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that card with the big bow is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!